The International College of Management is reaching out to applications from Australian students. Apply for the Aspiring Education Foundation Equity Scholarships.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is offering a balance of management and practical training. As a leading school filled with professionals and students within a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism, it’s working together to produce leaders in business, events, hospitality, international business etc.
- Deadline for Applications: August 17, 2018
- Course LevelOffered: This scholarship is for pursuing Undergraduate level.
- StudyCourse: The scholarship is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the College of Management.
- Scholarship Award:The AEF Committee will consider accommodation scholarships for the eligible applicants
- Nationality: Australian citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarshipsoffered: Up to three scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Country Eligible: Australian citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply.
Requirement for Entrance: The eligibility requirements are as follows:
1. Australian citizens or permanent residents.
2. Must be a full-time student. Also, must have successfully completed Year 12 or equivalent.
3. Can demonstrate any of these financial hardship – A person is considered to be experiencing financial hardship when they are:
a) Receiving a Centrelink or other means tested income support payment or
b) Expected to receive a Centrelink means-tested income support payment
c) Able to provide any information demonstrating exceptional financial hardship
Applicants that are claiming financial hardship ought to provide one of the following types of evidence:
a) Provision of your Centrelink Customer Reference Number (CRN) while you’re completing the online application or
b) There’s documentation required to support eligibility. That’s if you expect to receive a means-tested payment. Upon submission of an equity scholarship application, you will be required to verify your receipt of an allowance to ICMS
c) Documentation provided must demonstrate a level of real enduring financial hardship.
Application Process: To ensure you meet the criteria, you need to download the application kit below. Upon completion, submit your application to AEF Scholarships, 151 Darley Road, Manly NSW 2095 by 5 pm on Friday 17 August 2018