The College seeks to offer the Trinity Residential College Scholarships to the most deserving students, without regards to their financial means, and to welcome students of diverse backgrounds, from across Australia, and around the world.
- Application Deadline: October 31st, 2018
- The Course Level: College Scholarships are available to study undergraduate program.
- The Study Subject: College Scholarships will be awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Currently, awards more than $1.6 million in financial assistance to one-third of students
- Nationality: Of course, the College Scholarships is available to international students.
- Number of scholarship: Number not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand citizen students are eligible to apply for this College Scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: We support students from a wide variety of backgrounds, including those who:
- Must have completed secondary school in a rural or regional location
- Must have experienced socio-economic impediments to their education
- Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Has attended a Government Secondary School
- Are international students, including graduates from Trinity College Foundation Studies
- All applicants must intend to apply for admission to the University of Melbourne and College Scholarships will only be awarded to students, who attend the University of Melbourne.
- A key selection criterion is that, applicants demonstrate the intent to make a positive contribution to their community.
How to Apply:
With gratitude to the generous and far-sighted support of Trinity alumni, donors and friends, the Residential College is able to award the following scholarships.
Students applying for financial assistance must complete the Residential College Scholarships Form. All applications are considered on a case by case basis. The College will afterwards, allocate scholarships.
Step 1: Must apply for admission to the Residential College of Trinity College by 31 October 2018.
Step 2: Must complete the Residential College Scholarship Form by 5th January 2019.
Ought to complete the Residential College Scholarship Form by 31st October 2018.