The University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities. The University Scholarship is currently available for students ready to start in 2019 only. This scholarship is for citizens from any country apart from those in Australia and New Zealand.
The 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship is highly competitive. This University Scholarship award rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework for international student. Talking about students who have demonstrated academic excellence in their previous studies.
University Scholarship Description:
- Deadline Of Application: 1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications must be lodged by the 31/12/2018.
Those eligible will be notified by 04/01/2019.
The eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/01/2019.
- The 2nd Half 2019 (Semester 2, Trimester 3)
All applications must be lodged in by the 30/04/2019.
Those eligible applicants will be notified by 07/05/2019.
The eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/05/2019.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available for any discipline.
- Scholarship Award: There is a reduction in scholarship offer. It’s a reduction of 30% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s program.
- Nationality: All country except Australia and New Zealand.
- Number of Scholarships: No numbers given and Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility for the University Scholarship:
The highly competitive scholarship will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level with the following:
- For the undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent.
- For the postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7.
The following applicants are NOT eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are on transfer from one program to another prior to successful completion of their program
- Students who are recipients of any scholarship covering tuition fees from scholarship awarding bodies via government
- Those applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs
- Applicants who are for certain programs. Check the University Scholarship website here
English Language Requirements: The preferred accredited English language tests are:
- Pearson Test of English
However, the University may accept other evidence of proficiency in English in individual cases. The language tests and qualifications that meet the University’s minimum English requirements are valid of two years preceding the date of application.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are eligible for the University Scholarship will be automatically offered this scholarship. That is when their course work has been processed
- The scholarship selection is strictly on academic merit
- All successful applicants will be notified within 1 to 2 weeks of the scholarship closing date